How to disinfect surfaces and kill Coronavirus with Vital Oxide, plus bonus ways to use it.
In case you haven't heard, Vital Oxide has been approved by the EPA for use against SARS-Cov-2, the coronavirus that causes the 2019 Coronavirus Disease, also known as COVID-19.
WHAT IS IT?
Vital Oxide is an innovative disinfectant that uses a unique chemical compound called chlorine dioxide. Their formula is unique, powerful, safe, and eco friendly. It kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, plus removes mold and mildew & keeps it from growing for up to 4 weeks. On top of that, it's also NSF registered as no rinse needed for sanitizing food contact surfaces, where it kills 99.999% of bacteria.
IS IT TOXIC?
Vital Oxide's formula is safe and gentle to use, whether it's used in a home or hospital, you can rest assured knowing that you're using an effective product without all the harsh chemicals and harmful residue. Plus, it's hypoallergenic.
IS IT ECO FRIENDLY?
Even though Vital Oxide is a super powerful disinfectant able to kill tough germs, it has no VOC's, doesn't produce trihalomethanes and haloacetic acids like bleach, and breaks down to a simple salt, not harsh compounds that last in our environment. Its surfactant is 100% biodegradable.
WHAT ELSE DOES IT DO?
A ton of stuff, including:
Kills fungi, mildew, and mold spores and prevents mold from growing back
Eliminates odors at the source, even in HVAC systems
Eliminates odors from smoke, must, and stale cooking
Sanitizes carpets and rugs
WHERE CAN I GET IT?
Right here at KEVIDKO. To ensure fairness to everybody, we're limiting quantities to one gallon jug per order, but it's in stock, available, and most orders ship same day nationwide. We've also got tons of other great products for cleaning, cooking, disinfecting, and more available at our shop, shop.kevidko.com
WAYS TO USE IT
There are a number of ways to use it, but the most important thing to remember is to follow all the directions of the label on the bottle. To keep it simple, here are some of the things you need to know, based on our research:
Definitely pre-clean all surfaces. Although Vital Oxide can be used to clean and disinfect at the same time, it's always safer to clean the surface of any dirt or grime first, no matter what disinfectant you're using. The disinfectant needs to make contact with germs to kill them, and it can't do that if the germs are shielded by dirt and grime.
Use it full strength and undiluted to disinfect hard non-porous surfaces. Make sure to wet the surface throughly with spray, sponges, or mops and let it stay wet for 10 minutes to make sure it does the job. To disinfect items, dunk them into the liquid and immerse them fully before doing the same.
Because Vital Oxide works by oxidation instead of just masking odors, it completely blows away odors from fire, smoke, pets, and more. Use it full strength and make sure it comes in contact with the odor source to make sure it works.
To kill mildew and mold on floors, walls, ceilings, and fabric, make sure to clean and remove as much of it as possible before spraying it down until wet and leaving it to air dry. Leave it for at least 10 minutes to make sure it gets deep inside and works at full strength.
In food service and food contact situations like in restaurants, commissary kitchens, and supermarkets, Vital Oxide can be diluted down to the specs on the label and used as a no-rinse food contact sanitizer. Just clean, rinse, and wet with Vital Oxide before letting it air dry. No rinse or wipe needed.
One of the easiest and fastest ways to use Vital Oxide is by fogging or misting until a surface is moist. Make sure to follow the directions of your fogger/mister's manufacturer and vacate the room until the air is clear.
To summarize, Vital Oxide is a pretty incredible product, and we're sure you'll love it. To order a bottle shipped straight to your home or business, go to shop.kevidko.com now and place your order before we run out.
Here's a link to jump straight to it: